Eastern Board Convention 2020
December 16, 2020
The 96th annual convention of the Waterford GAA Eastern Board took place online this evening Wednesday 16th December 2020.
In his opening address to clubs Chairman Michael O Brien welcomed all clubs and thanked them for the cooperation though out this challenging year. Secretary John Sheehan also thanked clubs for their cooperation and understanding before presenting his report. Assistant Treasurer John J Murphy presented a very detailed report in to the boards finances.
The following officers were elected for 2021
- Chairman: Michael O’Brien (Portlaw)
- Vice Chairman: Tim O’Byrne (Erins Own)
- Secretary: John Sheehan (De La Salle)
- Assistant Secretary: Emma Gallagher (Kill)
- Treasurer: Maurice Clifford (Ballyduff Lower)
- Assistant Treasurer: John J. Murphy (Gaultier)
- P.R.O. : Eoin Sheridan (Roanmore)
The board would like to wish everyone a Merry Christmas & prosperous new year.
Eastern Board P.R.O.